Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Journal Entry: Relaxation and baseball

A moment to myself, unwinding after a long work day. I'm finally doing what I love, yet the work setting is not the most ideal. Despite the challenges, I'm glad it gave me the opportunity to move out of Northern NJ. I lived in a nice neighborhood, yet there was no growth for me there. My former living situation left me in an awkward position with family members. Lots of negative energies whenever I came home. I no longer deal with that, which is a relief.

Now it's the process of getting my creativity off the ground. Feel comfortable with what I can do, and florish while handling a full time work schedule.

Tonight, I'm watching the Mets game. They're turning out to have a good season, even with all the injuries they've endured. It's already been a dramatic week in baseball...there was a West coast game that had a good bench-clearing moment. Too bad that it was a West coast game...living in New Jersey, I was already fast asleep when it happened!

#LGM 🍎

09/20/2016

No comments:

Post a Comment